5 reasons you should check out the Junction Craft Brewery Christmas Craft Sale this Sunday:
1. I’ve done more than a dozen new small paintings. Subjects include debauched animals, still-lifes of mid-century technology, penguin vs. puffin soccer riots, and even some lovely little pop scenes.
2. I built a new booth, it’s pretty nice, in a Charlie Brown lemonade stand sort of way.
3. It’s at the Junction Craft Brewery, one of Toronto’s best brewers. Drinking beer will help you decide which paintings you need to own.
4. Rumour has it Junction Road is open again! So you can get to the brewery from Davenport Road as well as Keele.
5. There’s a half-dozen great craftspeople selling their work as well.
Junction Craft Brewery Christmas Craft Sale
101-90 Cawthra Ave, Toronto (enter off of Keele between Dundas St. W and St. Clair W.)
One day only: Sunday, December 14, Noon to 5 p.m.
More info: http://junctioncraft.com